Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or restless feeling;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- dry mouth or throat irritation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.